- Pack A: 4 x PRBC + 4 x FFP followed by Pack B empiric transfusion.
- Tranexamic Acid 2 x 1g bolus
- May have been given in pre-hospital phase.
- Maintain Temp > 35°C.
- Maintain Calcium > 1mmol/l.
- Expedite definitive haemorrhage control.
- Anticipate Transfusion Requirements.
ClotPro repeatable 15min after blood products to assess response and guide further therapy.
ClotPro guided therapy is in addition to the empiric transfusion strategy until definitive haemorrhage control has been achieved.